The Wellington School is accepting applications for the position of substitute teacher.
- Following teachers’ lesson plans for the day
- Supervising students in classrooms and common areas
- Taking teachers’ duties as assigned
- Taking additional classes or completing additional assignments as requested
- Communicating accomplishments at the end of the day via note and/or e-mail
- Adhering to school policies and practices
- Interacting with an on-line absence management system
- Experience teaching or leading groups of children
- Classroom experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or significant work towards one)
- This position requires a background check and references
Please submit the following documents to Willie Gage at email@example.com.
- Completed application
- Cover letter
- Statement of educational philosophy
- Substitute certification
We believe every person plays a role in making Wellington a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place to learn, teach, and work. We seek to attract culturally and academically diverse faculty and staff who thrive on being engaged participants in our vibrant, innovative educational community. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our admission policies, financial aid, or employment.